So did you know that, that hamburger or pizza or fries or ice cream that you’re enjoying right now is actually causing a waste build up in your body? No matter what kind of food you’re eating at the moment, it will causes some sort of build up in your body. However, the more unhealthy the food is the the more likely it’s going to cling to the insides of your body. What many people also don’t understand is that this toxic waste can stay in your body and it’s important to fully cleanse or detox your body to remove it every once in awhile!
You may think that it’s hard to figure out whether your body is actually suffering from this toxic waste build up in your body, but really the symptoms are pretty common. You may start gaining weight more than you thought you could, you often become tired and lazy, you’re not active and your body craves salts and sugars regularly. These and many more signs are the reason why you have toxic waste build up in your body from the foods you eat. In this post you’ll learn what really goes on in your body from the foods you eat and what you can do to prevent these signs.
So What Causes Waste Build Up?
There are lots of reasons as to why your body is building up the waste in your body that you don’t even realize. One of those main reasons come from the types of foods you eat. Your favorite comfort foods contain chemicals and artificial ingredients that can do more harm to your body than good. In fact, there is no good that comes out of those types of foods.
More surprisingly though, human are exposed to 6 million pounds of mercury and 2.5 billion pounds of other toxic chemicals each year. Unfortunately, the role of toxins and detoxification in health has been largely ignored by medicine; until recently scientists and researchers are starting to recognize it’s importance in health. Once again, the reality is that many of you probably have symptoms of chronic toxicity but don’t realize it. These symptoms may include: fatigue, muscle aches, joint pain, sinus congestion, headaches, bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhea and many, many more.
How Do You Get Rid Of Waste Build Up?
When you hear the word detox, you probably think of a drug detox, or an alcohol detox. But that’s not the type of detox that refers to clearing out your body. It ultimately refers to the science of how our bodies get rid of waste. The key is to figure out how to enhance your body’s capacity to detoxify and get rid of waste while minimizing your exposure to toxins. There are many common diseases that come from overexposed toxicity. Some include: Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Dementia, Attention Deficit Disorder, Insomnia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and many more. Although, many of these can come from genetics, toxicity can help trigger them.
There are ten simple steps to follow when enhancing your natural detoxification for essential health that you need:
- Drink Clean. Drink plenty of clean water, with the at least eight to ten glasses a day.
- Eliminate Properly. Keep your bowels moving at least once or twice a day. If you have troubles, take two tablespoons of ground flax seeds.
- Eat Clean. Try your best to eat organic produce and animal products that eliminate the toxins, hormones, and antibiotics in your foods.
- Eat Detoxifying Food. Eat about 8 to 10 servings of colorful fruits and vegetables a day.
- Minimize Drugs. Avoid stimulants, sedatives, and drugs, such as caffeine and nicotine, and try to reduce alcohol intake.
- Get Moving. Exercise five days a week with focus on conditioning your cardiovascular system, strengthening exercises, and stretching exercises.
- Avoid White Flours and White Sugars. Replace this with wheat flour or raw sugar.
- Sweat. Sweat profusely at least three times a week, using a sauna, steam or a detox bath.
- Supplement. Take a high quality multivitamin and mineral supplement.
- Relax. Relax deeply everyday to get your nervous system in a state of calm, rest and relaxation.